Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Enter the Ketosis: Day 5

I'm currently in ketosis. I'm down about 5-6 pounds in 5 days. I wear it begins to slow down soon. Generally 20 pounds in 3-5 weeks is what ketosis does to you, nearly all of it is fat. Anyway today is my Rest day. Tomorrow is my chest and triceps day. I'm exclusively switching to dumb bells to get my left side stronger. So no more barbell bench for a month or so. Anyway back to my ketoenic diet, my strength has peaked. I pulled 425 on the deadlift yesterday. I'm definitely getting up there, considering I'm 16 weeks in. I'm fixing my squat now so it won't be stuck at 315 for 1 rep. My biggest issue with this diet is that my endurance is shit. I was doing weighted pull ups[45 pounds 10 reps 4 sets] and after that I feel like I've been working out for hours. My deadlift sessions last forever also because of this I have to take ample rest day, anyway I'm working on getting my videos on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment