Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ketogenic end/ going into te single digits of bodyfat

Well yesterday was the 13th day of my keto diet and it ended yesterday. I'm pretty low now in body fat and in contemplating going into the single digits if I'm not already there. I took a break from cutting weight altogether for a couple days. Anyway keto diet conclusion: You drop weight fast if you're strict with exercise, 7-10 pounds 13 days. I'm not sure how much of it was water weight though. My goal isn't really weight it's how I look. You're never hungry. That about it. It sucks not having any sweets though. Anyway I'm inbetween diets. I'm waiting on my supplements to come in the mail probably before I start again on a low calorie diet. I had a bunch of ice cream and cookies yesterday as a reward lol. Sidenote: if you're hungry while dieting get a fat burner. I got some samples in the mail and I think they are worth their weight in blunting hunger at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment